Helps users root their Android phone with a very high success rate
- Category Mobile
- License Free
- Version 1.5.5
- Size 18.02 MB
- Works under Windows 8 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Language English
- Program by Kingo Software
Kingo Android Root is an app that wirelessly roots your phone with a single click.
Kingo Android Root is the tried and tested app for rooting your phone. All you have to do is tap a single button and you’ll have a rooted device in under a minute.
There are no complicated scripts to run, no connecting your device to a PC and forcing in special drivers, no backdoor hacks that could potentially open your device to hackers or thieves – just a well-designed app that does all the heavy lifting for you.
What we love about this app is the fact that it will virtually work on any device developed within the last five years. As long as your phone, tablet, or wearable is running Android 1.5 (Cupcake) or higher, you’ll be able to root it using the Kingo Android Root app.
Aside from near-universal compatibility, the tool is constantly being maintained by a very passionate community of hobbyists and professionals; this means that it’s very unlikely to cease development in the future and any bugs will be patched quickly.
The final thing we love about the app is the support community. If you run into any issues (like an unsupported device or an unexpected error during rooting), you’ll usually be able to get help within an hour and get your problem resolved fast.
It’s important to note that Kingo Android Root is not a custom ROM for your phone. It unlocks features of your phone that allow you to gain full access, but if you want to complete the rooting process you’ll have to get a ROM on your own (these aren’t hard to find, just use Google!). Please be aware that rooting any device comes with risks, so use the backup function included with the program to save your data just in case!
In the end Kingo Root is easily one of the best free Android rooting apps out there and we highly recommend it!
- Roots Almost Any Device As long as your device runs Android Cupcake (1.5) or higher, you’ll be able to gain full SU on any tablet, phone, or wearable in seconds.
- One Click Operation There are no weird scripts to run, no backdoor software programs you have to sneakily install while tethered to a Windows computer – just hit a single button and you’ll be rooted in no time.
- Check and Backup Devices This app includes a root checker so you can verify if a device has been rooted before or not, as well as backup tools to save your data before you root!
- Doesn’t Work on Some Devices Sometimes it just doesn’t work; it’s important to note that this isn’t a problem with the app (in most cases), some OEMs patch holes in the software to prevent you from unlocking full administrative privileges to your device.